Who stay with Merlin longest time

Hi all,
Just wonder, Merlin ex- and current owners - Who set the record of oldest marriage with Merlin? :)
My second anniversary in Sept, yet I already sent them in for a face lift (master BAM/RC) :-)
My system's evolving around Merlins - costly but fun
Happy listening
Thuan
128x128thuan98
I'm now four years with my Merlin MMe's and still love them. They are excellent performers and I've identified no shortcoming's or reasons to upgrade at this point.
Please more reviews of OLDer Merlin 3Bs!
SHould i spned $500 for a pair of Merlin 3b's or go elswwhere?

Help with ideas?
3Bs in great shape
They were produced from 87-92 and cost over $2000 back then and were highly regarded. If they are mint I would jump on them and if you don't let me know so I can. They're made about 50 minutes from my house yet I've never heard or seen them and $500 is a small price to pay to find out. They're tall and heavy speakers.
Update: after 15 months, now my Merlin's are resting in the corner of my listening room. The new BE20 Diamond took Merlin's spot in the last 2 months. Funny thing is that I still hold on to them, hopefully can find a spot in the house for them (if wife allow that). Still an unforgettable memory with them, sweet sounding and all
Happy listening