Am I too big of a jerk,even for audiogon?

Let me explain. I have extremely high and very vague standards. I look down on everything, and I mean everything, never talking about specifics or my own point of reference. I’ve looked down not just on people and equipment but science and facts as well. They are far far beneath me.  It is all too much for me to explain, but I am sure you are all doing it wrong.  WRONG, with a bold, underlined and hooker-script WRONG font used here.

I start these crazy troll posts which are incredibly successful in nabbing a lot of the regulars in audiogon.

I should be very happy with myself, but sometimes I have to wonder if my level of jerk is too much for all of you too handle. I’m trying to blaze a path, but are you with me audiofools or not???
erik_squires
You definitely post for attention and to get a reaction out of people by being controversial and a bit polarizing at times....but I have never seen you be disrespectful or not thoughtful so I wouldn't call you a troll in the classic sense. 
P.S. Class D sucks. hahaha ;-) 
To big a jerk?
Nahhhhhhh....   You're just a mediocre jerk.

Now.. Steve Martin?   NOW!   There's a BIG jerk!  
You definitely post for attention and to get a reaction out of people by being controversial and a bit polarizing at times

I absolutely do, but I do so in part because I care about the environment in A’gon. Having thought provoking discussions about who we are, makers vs. buyers, scientists vs romantics helps keep the discussions from stagnating into advice for flea markets.

And I'm also following my own advice here:  If you want A'gon to be different, BE different.  Be the change you want to see.  If you want to see more vinyl discussions, start them.  Don't sit around and wait for posts you don't like to act.

Best,
E

How can someone living in The Bay , with unlimited opportunity for activities , spend so much time trolling ? Go out and troll for Salmon. Ride your bicycle up Hawk Hill . Stroll beautiful Golden Gate Park , walk the beaches . Visit the DeYoung . Enjoy some gritty clubs in the Hait !    I live 3 hours away in Clovis , and I’d never be inside beating on the keyboard ! I enjoy Snarky as much as the next guy , come live in the cultural void of California ( Fresno ) , then you can rightfully complain. P S , send me some clean air ! Regards , Mike .
Well that's one giant non-sequitor @buellrider97
Shouldn't you be on twitter harassing reporters??