Cables for Audio Mirror Tubadour III

I'm looking for a suitable power cord (preferably < $500) for my Audio Mirror Tubadour III DAC, as well as RCA cables 
(< $300) to connect the DAC to the Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II amp. Would love to hear from folks who have one or both brands.
128x128arafiq
BTW, have you tried using Roon's DSP for your headphones? When I first got the Focal Clear, I really did not like the sound at all. But I set the bands based on rotary 1990's published settings and it made a world of difference.
I recently looked at the ROON DSP settings and did not try it for too long since it was for Audeze. However, now that you mention it for Focal. I will check it out. Though I must say I like the way the headphone sounds in the current ROON  configuration.

I also use the headphones for FM tuner over the air and my SACD player that can only output analog (due to mods). So no ROON DSP available for those 2 sources. They also sound great,

BTW - PM me when you are ready to get your next DAC.
@yyzsantabarbara -- It's definitely worthy trying IMO. Here's the Oratory 1990 EQ settings for your headphones ...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/imsf6j4nmp7684v/Meze%20Empyrean.pdf?dl=0

I'll definitely contact you when I'm ready for the next DAC. Thanks.
Hi @arafiq 
The 3p is the standard grounded cable.
The 2p is ungrounded.
It is useful for eliminating ground or audio loops traveling through the ground leg of the wire.
As long as your amp is grounded using the 2p is up to you.
But if you are experiencing no hum or frequency interference I would go with the 3p
Because being a conventional grounded cable the 3p is good to go in any & all applications.

Cheers,
P.B.
Thanks ... most likely I will order the 2p for the DAC in a day or two. Appreciate your advice.