Best "Bang for the Buck" you have owned?

Yes, the CJ ART, various Audio Research were all great...but I do remember lower priced items that gave much pleasure for their price.

In no order, The Large Advent,  DQ-10, Nakamichi SR receivers,  inexpensive Nordost cables, many tuners giving good vibes vis "FREE" music.  Also, in a different way, the Nakamichi TM radios and SoundSpace systems. 

There was a solid state ARC pre that was very good....ls-12?

And I do  remember "free" listening at some friends homes/systems that were great values. I was exceedingly lucky to have a best friend that bought most of my gear when I was "moving on".  It gave me the chance to listen to what I had had compared to what I currently had....at least once what I had sold to him was better than what my replacement gear was...........the old "live and learn". 

whatjd
An Arcam FMJ integrated from about 10-15 years ago. I’m thinking it was the A18. Anyway, it really sounded great on vocals
Clearwave Audio Duet 6 Monitors. I paid $1000 for these speakers but once I received them one clearly had a bent grill which the driver would vibrate against at loud volume. The seller refunded me $200 and got me a replacement grill so I paid $800 for these.

They use Accuton ceramic drivers, top notch xover parts (mundorf, clarity caps, supra wiring, cardas solder, etc.), and a 2" baffle and rock solid cabinet. They retailed for $3k direct from Clearwave, but if sold through retail channels they would likely be $4-5k. I bought them on a whim driven by Covid-19 boredom/anxiety and once paired with dual REL T5i subs that I also got used they wound up replacing my Salk Song3’s which are now in another room. Total with the subs I paid less than $2k. No way I can do better at that price and based on the value alone I don’t think I’d ever sell them.
RPi 4
Allo DigiOne Signature Player
SMSL SU8
Crown xls 2001 amp

All for under $1,000 and the sound is phenomenal

I'm pretty shocked by the price / performance of the mhdt labs "orchid" dac I purchased this year ( with tube adapter to 6922 ).

Reference  3A Decapo 40th yr Anniversary  edition  has gotten me off the upgrade path. They are incredibly  good music makers