Is easy to know when a non english speaker is writting?

Welp, self explanatory.

In spaish is easy to catch foreign speaker (even writting), but... is the same for us foreign speakers?

chetan88
Post removed 
Yeah, a post from a non-native English speaker is usually easy for me to spot.  Not that this is a bad thing, though.  I enjoy & appreciate the sometimes off-beat syntax and left field word choices a non-native speaker will put on the page.  It adds style & pizzazz.  It adds flavor.  And of course, the various regional accents of English (American, Brit, Aussie, etc.) are often apparent, as well.
It is easy to discern a non-native English speaker but as the folks above mentioned I quite like it when someone spices things up a bit. English is a constantly growing language and you never know what will eventually be accepted as normal. It goes deeper than just the choice of words, sometimes I marvel at the different way of thinking. Oftentimes the similarities wow me as well.
Here is a translation of your question...

Welp, self explanatory.

In spaish is easy to catch foreign speaker (even writting), but... is the same for us foreign speakers?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, self explanatory.

In Spanish, it's easy to catch foreign speakers (even when writing), but is the same true for us foreign speakers.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catch my drift?
My job has taken me all over the world but every meeting and conference I have ever attended has been held primarily in English. I have so much admiration for those that are operating in a technical field in a non-native language. I can’t really imagine how difficult it must be. I see posting and discussing all things audio here on this forum in the same vain.  My hat is off to all those conversing in a second language.