Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@noromance 

@bkeske How's the 850?

Fantastic. Easy to deal with, adjust, etc. I just don’t have anything I can directly compare it to, so it’s tough to say it’s better or worse than another, but in total, I would say it was a good choice. That’s why I was counting on you and others to point me in the right direction.

Although, fooling with some VTA adjustments tonight, I do wish it had ‘on the fly’ adjustment. But, USA HIFI has the Easy VTA device for $200, which is very tempting. I would have to get some bushings to raise it though, as it wouldn’t clear and be free of the plinth without. Important with the SOTA, but doable.
@spiritofradio It looks like someone has bought that ZYX cartridge.  Did you pull the trigger?  I was looking at it, but I couldn't find much information other than the glowing review that Echo linked to.  I read a few comments about concerns with the carbon fiber cantilever possibly being fragile and also concerns about it being over-damped.  Not from anyone that actually had one, just speculation.  I decided not to be a trailblazer.  If you bought it, I'd be interested in hearing your impressions once you have it set up.
@big_greg
Thanks Greg,  wasn’t me.  I was still trying to read up about it.   Somebody got a bargain.