What Combinations of Components Have You Put Together That Sound Good?

Please share the components you've put together that are a perfect match, where you have reached a listening pinnacle, so much so that you don't want to stop listening! 
high-amp
jss49, yes, there are those who would recoil from such a setup, presuming that because theoretically the sound would be worse, it wouldn’t be worth attempting.

They would be wrong.

Typically, as in the system I did set up this evening, going DAC direct to amp, and even using a less than perfect software attenuation is FAR superior to many (I’ll not be dogmatic about it, though I think I have a pretty good reason to be) systems set up alternatively. I obtained the best results to date this evening with the DAC direct to amp, much better than all the previous iterations of systems made with it, despite using the software attenuation.

Let’s learn from this; sometimes the theoretical bad idea is actually a far superior actual result. That is why I actually build systems to test, rather than presume. The results can be - well, often are - surprising, and thrilling. :)
What makes me most proud of sound is the combination of signal amplification equipment and karaoke digital echo. This combination allows to adjust sound effects, cut frequencies, and prevent howling. Much more effective if only using karaoke amply in home karaoke.
I regularly refer to the news and amplifiers here https://khangphudataudio.com/cuc-day-cong-suat
Pass 250.8, Pass XP 10 , Magnepan 3.7.i magnificent sound great detail, refinement and separation.
Funny middlemass, no digital source
Would you care to elaborate as so many others have here, or is that your Geoffkait?

Sweet johnto! Do you run subs?