Recommendations for next headphone

I currently have the Focal Utopias, Abyss 1266 Phi TC, Focal Stellias, and Hifiman Susvara. I have a number of amps and DAPS, the AK SP2000, Ifi audio, Focal Arche, Benchark DAC3 HGC, Woo Audio WA11, WA33. Also using Naim ND5XS2, Auralic G2.1, and PS Audio Directstream w/bridge DACs. Not looking at electrostatic at this time, until ready to plunge for a top of the line amp for that. Not considering Raal. I do like detail, clarity, and the more bass the better, but detailed bass, not muddy. Dosnt have to be super fast, I have that and more covered with what I have now, but I do enjoy different types of sound, one kind is never enough to satisfy. Meze Empyrean? Sony MDR Z1R? HD800S? HEDD ? Others?
speedbump6
Then I need to add another 8k amp for the one headphone, I know there are others, but if I do it, i will do it properly. Not that I will never add one, it’s just that I can use my current amps with a lot more than I can with an electrostatic. Eventually I plan on the stax flagship. 
Crusty, I’ve added probably 8 or more headphones to the mix, but you might be happy to know I’ve just now added two static’s to the mix the last two days. Warwick Sonoma one and Stax sr009s as I bought the woo audio 3ES amp to use with them. I may next consider the Shangri La Jrs, and Voce next. 
So, then I really shouldn’t mention that I was considering the shangri la sr, minus its amp and use the woo audio amp?