Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
2nd day impressions: 
Not sure if it was a little more burn-in, some better recordings, or some premium ganja that was on hand, but the May DAC sounded TREMENDOUS last night.  Listened to some Miles Davis "In a Silent Way", some Radiohead "Paranoid Android", some Sacred Spirit tribal music -- it all sounded incredible.  Massive wraparound soundstage, rich thick tone, capturing all the air in the recordings.  Totally engaging.
@redwoodaudio That's very good to hear. I'm glad you're enjoying the May. Can't wait to get mine!
Alright, please stop. You're making me want to upgrade my Kitsune  Holo Audio Spring for the new May. This is not a good time! ;-)
@falconquest  Sorry to torture you.  I can't help myself!  ;)
2nd day impressions:
All tracks played from Tidal on ROON.  
Bill Evans Sunday at the Village Vanguard is sounding like I've never heard before.  Those familiar with this recording will know how truly live this is.  Lots of ambient sound of folks in the club and very realistic sound.  With the May DAC and its huge soundstage the music surrounds me.  I can hear Bill's feet on the piano pedals and the thump of the bassist's hand when he hits the wood of his stand up bass as though it's in the room with me.  I keep turning around to see if someone came in the room as a result of things I had not heard before, at least not with such realism.  
Radiohead's OK Computer (OKNOTOK Version), opening track Airbag, is a difficult track to play without sibilance in the high frequency sounds (cymbals) in particular.  The Mytek Brooklyn did a great job of settling this down, but the May DAC does it with much more authority and clarity.  This track is much better resolved with the May, with a liquid sound that does not fatigue or irritate.  I'm hearing things I hadn't heard after several thousand listenings.  
Bob Dylan Rough and Rowdy Ways - False Prophet is one of my favorites from this record, and the vinyl pressing I have sounds the best that I've heard.  The Tidal version through the May is as close to the vinyl sound as I've heard.  Sounds a little better in OS mode to my ears.  NOS sounds less lively to me.  
Anything to complain about?  Not yet, but even as natural as this DAC sounds I can tell it hasn't yet fully relaxed and opened up.  It needs to be broken in and I only have about 12 hours on it so far.  I can tell it's getting a little better each listen so that's pretty fun to hear.  

@redwoodaudio I have yet to break out the ganja on this one, but it's in the cards, probably over the weekend.  Cheers

@falconquest I forgot to mention that Holo Audio has a pretty generous trade-up program for owners of the Spring DAC.  Check it out on the Kitsune website.