Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
I got mine today and have had it running for a few hours now.  
I am always leery of posting impressions of something I've had so little time with as I'm certain to have some bias in my excitement to try something new.  That said, it sounds wonderful.  
The Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ that it replaced was no slouch in my opinion, but the May is so many steps above the Brooklyn it's really hard to believe.  Huge soundstage, detail and liquidity of sound.  I've only played CDs through it so far but it is very impressive.  I'm going to play some stuff through my Innuous Zenith Mk3 after this.  
This is fun!
Glad you both are enjoying the May! Can't wait to get mine in. Guess I have a month to wait. 
redwoodaudio
Bill Evans’ piano on Classic Trio 1959-1961 sounded a little harsher at loud volume
Probably just showing up the recording equipment of that era, as the they changed from Germanium transistors (yuk) to early Silicon not much better.

"Silicon transistor was made commercially available by Fairchild Semiconductor in 1958".
Cheers George

2nd day impressions: 
Not sure if it was a little more burn-in, some better recordings, or some premium ganja that was on hand, but the May DAC sounded TREMENDOUS last night.  Listened to some Miles Davis "In a Silent Way", some Radiohead "Paranoid Android", some Sacred Spirit tribal music -- it all sounded incredible.  Massive wraparound soundstage, rich thick tone, capturing all the air in the recordings.  Totally engaging.
@redwoodaudio That's very good to hear. I'm glad you're enjoying the May. Can't wait to get mine!