Springs under turntable

I picked up a set of springs for $35 on Amazon. I intended to use them under a preamp but one thing led to another and I tried them under the turntable. Now, this is no mean feat. It’s a Garrard 401 in a 60pound 50mm slate plinth. The spring device is interesting. It’s sold under the Nobsound brand and is made up of two 45mm wide solid billets of aluminum endcaps with recesses to fit up to seven small springs. It’s very well made. You can add or remove springs depending on the weight distribution. I had to do this with a level and it only took a few minutes. They look good. I did not fit them for floor isolation as I have concrete. I played a few tracks before fitting, and played the same tracks after fitting. Improvement in bass definition, speed, air, inner detail, more space around instruments, nicer timbre and color. Pleasant surprise for little money.
128x128noromance
Actually all concrete does is alter, not eliminate, vibration. 

I'll get around to shoring up under things. Its on the list. But its a long list. Still need to finish the Spring Thing, add springs under the rest of the subs, and amps, and suspend a few more things.  

For now my system sounds so freaking insanely good its hard to do anything but just listen and try not to gape and drool.
@mitch2- I saw the pictures of the springs that you are using. Quite impressive!!! Where did you get the end caps and also the rubber cover for those springs? I wanted to use it for my springs and appreciate your feedback/help.
Thanks.

I like the modular design. Springs can be used with/without the bellows and end caps. Curious if you tried them different ways?
@millercarbon- I haven't used springs with any end caps or jackets. Those items add damping to the springs and sometimes it could be a good thing if the springs are very bouncy which adds a little ringing to the sound. But too much of damping is bad for isolation and also for the sound.
That is the reason why I don't use the black rubber mat on the Nobsound aluminum disc. In my system using Nobsound w/o rubber mats produces much open/better sound.
I wanted the jacket because my springs are all softer springs with a very low spring rate. Some of them are wobbly enough to cause twisting/deformation under the load. If the spring movement is not free then that works as a damping factor and I wanted to have the jacket to eliminate it to whatever extent possible and measure the performance.
Thanks

You're welcome. And good to know. But I was talking about the spring setup mitch2 is using on his system page.