Omega 8xrs or spatial m5 need thoughts on integrated amps

I know these are vastly different speakers. I have omega 3xrs and love the sound but also heard the spatials and love them. I moved and now have the speakers in a 13wx15l listening area but the room is an open Concept so it’s 13x33 but there is another space that is 12x13 behind  and to the left of the Listening area. Thoughts on power and integrated I should consider ? My budget is $2500. Also ideas on speaker size? I had the ls50ws in the room and they were horrible. I now have a nait 2 powering the omega 3xrs and the mids and highs sound wonderful but base is thin. Not much foundation.

your thoughts are appreciated.
brian
128x128brianportugal
Thankyou both for your comments. Jmolsberg who manufactures your 45 set amp? I know LTA is used a lot with Spatials , I’d love to find one used. Any other suggestions?
^ nice. I enjoy alan’s amp - very musical with great drive. as my buddy says, "damn it's punchy."
Hi Jmolsberg, I saw on another blog you were familiar with Ken Uesugi of Ottoman/ Gatesound what are your thoughts about Alan Eaton vs Ken's integrated SETs amps from Japan?