Best sturdy floor rack for turntable

Hi guys

i own a Brinkmann Balance tt that until recently was mounted on a wall shelf and sat on a granite slab (the granite slab being recommended by Brinkmann).

For (sad) aesthetic reasons I’ve had to lose the wall bracket and the tt will have to slum it on a floor rack.

Is there anything out there that gives good isolation from the floor (wooden floorboards under carpet) ?

I can sort out the mechanical vibrations with a variety of options such as HRS etc but the main problem I foresee is getting something that isn’t intrinsically wobbly....

Needs to be readily available in UK so esoteric stuff in the US unlikely to be much use !

cheers 👍

128x128howardalex
What about a seismic table, such as those used for lab gear/electronics?

Can't recall the brand of the ones I used in the late 70's (doing R&D on a specific product for a couple of EE's who manufactured medical equipment), but those were rather involved using air pumps.

Here's a simple one from a quick Google search, but assume that gobs/varieties of them must be available in the UK (I'm in the USA).

https://www.coleparmer.com/i/adam-equipment-104008036-balance-antivibration-table/1112092?PubID=UX&a...

I used them on cement slab floors (not certain how they would perform on a lossy floor).

DeKay