cost no object integrated amps

folks,
what are some cost no object  , no compromise super integrated amps that rivals separates. would love to hear some thoughts, ownership experience and which ones must be considered in the shopping list.may be in 30k to 60k price range
 some of them which come to my mind are

1. dan d'agostino momentum
2. audionet HUMBOLDT
3. soulution 530
4. dartzeel CTH-8550
5. ch precision I1
6. vitus SIA 30

feel free to add or suggest any other ones. or if someone can comment on each of these or rank in the order of preference with their reasoning.
goodsource
I have experience at home with the Vitus SIA-025 and the Vitus SIA-030 as well as numerous separate pre/power combos.  At shows I have heard the T&A and ch precision. 
My view is that the Vitus SIA-030 is a phenomenal amp, better than anything I have ever heard. The SIA-025 also gives a lot for what is a very small box, but the 030 is on another level of amplifier. The pre-amp section of the 030 is exceptional.  It is always difficult to describe what it is that makes it sound so much better.  I’ll try: of all the high-end amps I have heard it is by far the most 'musical', the least 'hi-fi', and perhaps, to use an overused phrase, the most 'analogue'.  All amps at this level will offer great control and dynamics but I find the Vitus offers that extra elusive, magical, 'thing'.  The musical image is very holographic too.  I cannot recommend it highly enough. 
+1 on infection. I have the DarTZeel LHC-208, little brother (@ $18K) to the CTH-8550, and best I can describe is “organic”, meaning instruments (Woodwinds, strings, and human) sound like they are right in front of me. I understand that the LHC-208 is more for digital, and the CTH-8550 (which I have not personally auditioned- I’m afraid to) is more for analog. The LHC-208 is rated by DarTZeel at 180w for 8 ohm; where’s they rate the CTH-8550 at 220w for 8 ohm. I’m driving PMC Fact 12 floorstanders, 8 ohm speakers with 84dB sensitivity with no problem. If you’re auditioning ether of these, just put on the Jennifer Warnes CD, The Well, and prepare to be amazed!
If you could, listen to the Krell K-300i. I have heard this amp using three different sets of speakers. Was fortunate enough for a blind listening test. Krell still has the magic with the people that are there today that were  also their back in the day. Not seeing the amps and listening through the same set of speakers (Wilson Audio Yvette) It will hold its own and then some with cost no object.
Other speakers : Dynaudio Contour 20 and B&W 805 N
Full Disclosure I'm a Emm Labs dealer. Mtrx/2 are unreal!

Ok, 1. they're mono blocks & 2. they're $85k.