For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@bkeske,

Just noticed your post on the Record Doctor. I used one for decades. Never gave any trouble. The problem with vacuum cleaners is they introduce static. Maybe the Spin Clean helps alleviate that if used as the last step? I invested in a DeStat III a while back when www.partsconnexion.com had them at $100.00 off and it works very well. I use my VPI 16.5 as the final rinse/dry after the US cleaner just to speed things up.
My boss called me back in for some limited work today. Had to take an 'old man nap' this afternoon.
@slaw

Know which cart you’ll use? I promise not to suggest one.

Initially, at this point, probably just use my existing Grado Red. I know what it sounds like, so may be a good benchmark to show the table/arm difference.

I’ll take some time thinking about a new cart. On my initial short list are possibly something from Soundsmith, Hana, or perhaps even a higher end wooden Grado.

Just not sure. And if I go to a MC cart, then a new phono stage would be needed as well, unless I would go with a higher output.

The next cart will be more of an investment, not Just another $200-$400 cart.
One step at a time. And slaw, you can suggest anything you want 😉
Brian,

I totally agree with your thinking on your first paragraph!!! Look forward to reading all of your impressions when the time comes. BTW, does your SOTA have a recess in the platter for a record label?

.......................................................................................

Just got in the recent Fleetwood Mac box set and "Goats Head Soup"
Yes, it looks to have a recess slaw, in addition, he included the SOTA clamp.