Arghh Too Many CDP Choices...Help

My audio nervosa has flared up again. I'm back in the market for a newer model used CD player. After exhaustive research, I've got a short list of top-rated units...but it's still way too long! So, to you brilliant, keen-eared A'Goners out there, how about providing some guidance, advice and opinion as which of these you think rule the digital domain:

- Wadia 860
- Meridian 808.24
- Meridian G07
- Cary 306/200
- Arcam FMJ36
- Musical Fidelity A3.2
- Musical Fidelity A5
- Jolidia JD100 w/Level 1 or 2 mods
- Shanling T200 with Level 1 mod
- Sony SCD- XA777ES or XA999ES

Thanks!

PS. My current rig is about 8 years old: Audio Research CDT-1 with a Timbre Technology TT-1 DAC.
output555
I would suggest an unmodded Jolida JD 100. I had a Cary 303/200 before my Jolida. The Jolida is just as nice as the Cary, and about a third of the cost.
The majority of CDPs you listed are not as good IMHO then the current set up you currently have. Get a different DAC and you will better all of these easily.

Happy Listening.
I know how you feel! I have a Jolida CD player and a Cairn Fog v.2 with upsampling and have been looking to upgrade. Had a chance to audition the Arcam FMJ 33 last week and was impressed at the over-all quality of sound. Very difficult to make a choice considering it's all going to sound different when you get it home.
Maybe a dac is a good idea