What Combinations of Components Have You Put Together That Sound Good?

Please share the components you've put together that are a perfect match, where you have reached a listening pinnacle, so much so that you don't want to stop listening! 
high-amp
MAC MHA 100 (50 W headphone amp), PS Audio Direct Stream DAC w/ Bridge II, Fostex th900 MK2 w/ upgraded silver/copper cable and titanium connectors. Wireworld gold XLR and Transparent ethernet cable. Obviously a headphone/ streamer set up and will blow your ear drums out before it ever hints distortion. I have a pair of Solilouy 5.1 speakers that match well and doesn’t beg power from the MHA 100. Open back headphones would elevate this system to next level, but i require the quiet provided by closed cans. Whole system cost me about $11K new and used gear (retail= approx. $14K. NO REGRETS. Once the cans go on, i’m in my own world of audio bliss.
Pathos Classic Mk3 integrated with Spatial M3 Turbo's. Smooth projection with just the right amount of bite.
Regarding home karaoke sound, I have used a combination of power amplifier and karaoke digital. The purpose of using karaoke numbers to adjust the sound signal is better
You can refer to the combination here  https://khangphudataudio.com/dan-karaoke-gia-dinh
All good stuff, thanks guys!
I am partial to simao's system and would love to hear those M3's!
simao, have you heard of the "Pathi"; two units in Mono mode? If you love one, you will adore two.  I reviewed a few iterations of the Classic One for Dagogo.com, and always had two units to run them Mono integrated, as splendid setup.