Is there a huge diff, between 2CE Sig II & 3A Sig?

I have a Vandersteen 2CE Sig II now and thinking about upgrading to 3A Sig. Don't get me wrong I love my 2 Sig II and my velodyne sub blends really well with my 2 CE Sig II. I'm using two McIntosh MC-2100 one for each speaker. What difference will I notice with the 3A Sig? Thanks.
miketuason
Thanks gents, as for preamp processor, temporarily I just bought the Integra DHC 40.2 and it works really well with the McIntosh/Vandersteen, and as for cd/DVD/and SACD player I have the Oppo bdp 95. I use my speaker for both Stereo/multichannel and home theater purposes. Also, I like to ask if the 3A Sig. is worth $2500 more than my 2CE Sig II?
As far as any audio expenditure goes, yes. You'll get a much fuller sound, more impact.
If you have a choice, which would you get, a 6 years old 3A Sig. or a 2 years old 2CE Sig II?
The 2CE signature is one of the best speakers when it comes to performance per dollar. It might get you around 80 to 85% of audio nirvana. The 3A sigs are superb but might get you an extra 5 to 10% of the elusive audio nirvana.

If it worth the extra money for the smaller increase in performance then go for it!

I would call Vandersteen regarding the used 3A question.
Well, as I have learned recently, I've asked Richard Vandersteen if they made any changes on the 2CE Sig II since they started the production, and he said "absolutely" but didn't change the model name and this goes the same for for the 3A Sig. So, what he was saying is that the older 2CE Sig II is not the same as the 2CE Sig II NOW. I just thought I share this info with you.