Dayton Audio HTA100BT integrated

Does anyone have this piece?  What speakers are you using with it?  Impressions? How good is thing at this price??
shtinkydog
I bought the $30 Dayton speakers, then got a refurbish 25W amp from Monoprice for about $80 - similar to the Dayton but with less power. It was a gift for a friend but I set it up and listened to it. I thought for the money it was a pretty good value. Yea, it isn't McIntosh, but a bluetooth all-in-one receiver for that price seems pretty fair as long as it doesn't sound terrible.

My friend still plays his all the time and loves it, and has started asking me if I have different rubes for it. I am looking for an integrated myself for my bedroom - might have to give this a try!

-Geoff
Yep. Been listening to my HTA100BT for 3 weeks now. This little amp sounds wonderful. I use a MacBook Pro and a Marantz CD player, using the optical and coax inputs, and I’m driving Paradigm Monitor 60’s. Have active sub too.
Sound quality is superb, value is off the charts. Sure, you can buy better, but at what price? So many of us that cruise these pages have no hope of ever affording a $1,500 preamp, a $3,000 power amp, $4,500 worth of speakers. And along comes this little gem. Wow. You must try one. And prepare to be amazed.....
I bought this unit about 3 weeks ago and have been very happy with the sound, looks and flexibility. I bought a pair of Acoustic Research AR-7 Speakers and refoamed the woofers and the unit makes them sound great.
The only down side I hear is the fan noise does distract when you are turning up the unit to push the bass volume.