Amp matching for Klipsch Forte III

I'm considering a pair of Klipsch Forte III, and I was wondering what amplifiers folks are using with them. I would be using a Pass Labs XA-25. I'm currently running the XA-25 with Zu Audio Soul Supremes. I listen to mostly 50s, 60s, 70s rock (rockabilly, 60's garage/psych, punk, power pop), funk, soul, instrumental and vocal jazz (esp. female vocal), classic and alt country. Thanks for your comments.
128x128funthings
I'm using a Sophia Electric Baby with my Forte III's, I find it to be an excellent pairing. 
@funthings
08-29-2020 1:33pm
Thanks decooney, the tubes are stock.

@funthings
If you decide to pair your PL EVO 300 preamp with the Pass XA-25, doing some checking, the current model from uncle Kevy has six 12AU7 tube across the front. The center two are the input tubes, just start with those.  

There is some history with upscale replacing these two center inputs with CIFT 12AU7 for some customers on upgrade requests. They are just okay to me, not the best, all circuit dependent of course. You can just start with those two center ones first for the most impactful change. Depending on what changes you are looking for, brighter/detailed, softer/more laid back, etc.

Upscale has a fairly sporadic stock of U7s, running lower each year. Still some good stuff out there, depending on who you source good tubes from - any of the top5 dealers in the USA. Fwiw, I’ve tried over 20 different/brand variations of vintage U7s (on different amps/preamps) and most of the new issue stuff too. Lots of options for you to choose from and they all do sound different from one u7 to the next. Try that Evo 300 with the XA-25 for sure!

Thanks, I ordered a pair of the Brimars to try. I've enjoyed it with the stock tubes. Will probably get the Forte IIIs in the next couple of weeks. 
Great choice on the speakers. Like said before they are "Fun" !! Enjoy! Let us know your thoughts once you get some time with them. 

@funthings
Nice. Those Brimar u7s are pretty nice.
I’ve tried them and compared them in a few different amps and compared to some of my best early 60s Mullard Blackburn factory ones. If they are true NOS or have not been used in a while, need to give them at least 24-40hrs to burn off the coating and settle in some. It will change a few times until at least 40hrs, which should help settle some of the edge with bad recordings and make the XA-25 sound even more musical. My good friend ran the Pass XA-25 with a super nice 6SN7 tube preamp last year, felt it was as good as some of his upper end tube mono blocks excluding some layering and 3D soundstage kinda stuff. Some nice interconnects between the EVO 300 preamp and the XA-25 can help too.