Margin on speaker sales by high end dealer

Many a times, you talk with a dealer and they order and deliver the product. So you spend 10k on a pair of speakers. Seems very simple to do by a high end dealer. And most often done without an Instore  visit.
So how much are they making?
emergingsoul
The point of any business is to make money. The margin is fairly high in this business but the products are also generally high quality and if your dealer is good it should be a good investment.
Not so sure I see a negative intent of the Ops post that a few of you are implying.  Give it a rest!
"jetter
Not so sure I see a negative intent of the Ops post that a few of you are implying. Give it a rest!"
I did not address it in my prior response, but the negative intent is pretty clear. The subtext in the initial comment quoted below is "The dealer did not really do much of anything. I spent $10k and did not go to their shop. How much did they make for a minimal effort"

emergingsoul
"So you spend 10k on a pair of speakers. Seems very simple to do by a high end dealer. And most often done without an Instore visit.
So how much are they making?

I don’t use dealers and I don’t tire kick products at a dealer then buy online: new or used.
I take advantage of going to as many shows as I can during the year to narrow down my search, then make the purchase. Most dealers don’t have all the products that I like so it would be very hard to compare what their speakers with their gear sounds like vs those speakers in my room with my gear
All those added costs is how svs and tekton design can give you great products much cheaper by direct sales.