Server/Streamer or Streamer/DAC?

Hi,
does anybody have any insight into which of the above two options is overall better (e.g. more Pros and/or less Cons) than the other one, including bang-for-the-buck considerations, points of evolution, flexibility, total cost of ownership, SQ, and many other criteria, anything that comes to your mind?
fiza
fiza, I use my system both for music and TV.  Most of the time I play music over WiFi from server (MacMini) to wireless receiver (Airport Express) and then to DAC (Benchmark DAC3).  DAC is also connected to TV and Blue Ray player (to play TV, DVDs and CDs).  Sony Android TV (with WiFi to router) allows me to stream movies from Netflix and Amazon, but also to stream music.  I have only basic Amazon Music for now, but few streaming services like Spotify or Tidal support Android.   Just one more possibility.
Go with a server/streamer like Innuos unless you love dealing with configuring computers, storage devices, etc.  The Innuos (or some others) lets you rip all your CDs easily and directly into its onboard storage so things like noise, optimization for audio, etc. are all taken care of.  DACs are more established and can be a very personal choice, so I’d recommend keeping that separate, which also makes upgrading easier in the future as technologies and formats evolve.  Hope this helps, and best of luck. 
@soix Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, it makes sense to keep DAC separate. There is a lot of things ongoing with brands like Topping, SMSL, Orchard, Gustard that according to many surpass $4000 DACs already for under $1000.On the other hand, many praise DAC Streamers like dCS Bartok which at $13500 is far from cheap, but..I thought that Innuos is only a music server and not a server/streamer like Antipodes EX or Wolf.