Has anyone heard the Lexicon MC-10 processor and can they describe its characteristics.

My Krell 4K Foundation processor needs repair, and that will take a while, if ever.  I am considering a Lexicon MC10 in the meantime.  I used to have Lexicons , (CP series, MV 5 and MC 12), before and thought they were musical, warm, transparent and provided excellent natural sound.  I do not have the ability to audition the MC-10 and before purchasing a new one on line from a dealer, I would hope a qualified critique of this piece could be shared here.  The rest of the system is Mark Levinson Reference Amps and Revel Salon 2 speakers.  Thank you in advance for all serious replies.
128x128robertwdavie
@erik squires - the mc10 is the latest unit from lexicon makes zero sense (to me at least) why they went the opposite direction with the model number. 
I too am interested to hear about the lexicon.  I have an 8802A through Lexicon RX-7 Amps to Revel Studio2, Voice2 center and gem 2s w a pair of F212V2s and I just can’t get things to sound ‘right’ especially in the center channel it just seems so laid back. I don’t love the surround modes on the marantz either they can do weird things and the sound just feels off sometimes. Unbalanced. I like the voices  better from my other setup (marantz 7007 and pioneer elite Andrew Jones setup) which altogether cost less than the Voice speaker alone!
I have not but have an MC-12. I only responded because of a comment around remotes- a Logitech remote can be programmed to drive the MC-12. Good luck with the 10 if you decide to go that route. The 12 is exceptional.
I just pulled the trigger on a new MC-10.  Should be here in a few days for I will give a review on it.  Purchase was due to my Audiocontrol Maestro M8 audio board took a dive and do not believe it will be repaired anytime soon.
@motogp Any thoughts on the MC-10 yet? I am seriously considering one.  I'm bouncing back and forth between a discounted MC-10 at audio advisor or a new Anthem AVM 70.