q3 magico

Good morning .....
There are no review on q3??
Thank you to all forum members.
ciro71
Tbg - Where are the measurements of anything coming out of Tidal? I find it interesting that these speakers have never been measured by any publication, at least non I could find. As if Tidal chooses who to give its product for review. Looking at Tidal Technology page, I was struck by the lack of real empirical information of any kind. I particularly like the conclusion: "It should not be difficult to confirm with one's own ears that a TIDAL speaker perfectly masters these disciplines.” Hilarious, IMO.
Tbg- it's been repeatedly shown that mdf is poorer to other materials. I'm sure JA's measurements on a Tidal will clarify that as well at some point in the future.

But considering the price Tidal charges (24k for a 2.5 way and on up)--- I personally expect more. Magico's V2 has a better cabinet at 30% less (both 2.5 ways).

I'm sure the Tidals sound good---but my guess is that yet another mdf speaker with ceramic drivers won't make a push like Magico into the upper echelon. Perhaps i will be wrong, who knows.

KeithR
Ramzika, I actually expect any manufacturer's website to be complimentary to one's own products. Sometimes bordering on a bit of hyperbole. Check out Wilson's advertisements in Stereophileas an example. I don't fault them one bit (whether Magico, Tidal, Wilson and YG). I mean if a manufacturer doesn't advocate for its own products either directly on its own website or through paid advertising, who will? FWIW in the case of Tidal, I don't recall ever seeing a print ad for Tidal.
Keith, in all fairness, I think we have to look at it both ways. Magico might be the better value for U.S consumers, likewise, the Tidal for those residing in Europe (Countries of origin). But for us in countries whereby both these products are equally imported, price of Tidal Cera nett just slightly below (few $Ks) that of the V2 (both brand new and discounted).
Are there any Q3 owners who would like to contribute to this thread? What do you think of the reviews and do the reviewers' findings match your own? Did you consider Tidal speakers when deciding on the Q3?