Bricasti DAC owners

I’m not associated with Bricasti other than owning a Bricasti dac. 
If you own a Bricasti dac purchased before 2020, I strongly suggest considering obtaining the newest digital board, the MDx.

It’s that good. 
There certainly is nothing wrong with any prior BRICASTI digital board. Technology advances, particularly in digital, and the MDx is a worthy advance 
128x128zavato
@essrand, I recommend the Bricasti MDx upgrade board be installed.  I installed the MDx in my Bricasti M21 DAC and the sound quality substantially improved.  The sound quality was smoother, clearer and more musical.   I had someone help me install the MDx board and it took about 30 minutes plus another 20 minutes to test. It worked perfectly.  The alternative is to ship your DAC to the Bricasti Factory.  

BTW, the Bricasti M1 Special Edition incorporates Still-points feet that are engineered and optimized exclusively for the design.  My M21 DAC has similar footers on but I do not know the brand.    

@essrand, I found a reviewer of the Bricasti iM3 DAC who reports "the level of liquidity and an overall silky smoothness that allowed the music to float into my listening space went to a higher level when I used three of the Krolo Design Enhancers underneath the M3.   The stock footers that Bricasti Design provides seem well constructed.  However, using these aftermarket devices made a noticeable improvement. I know that Bricasti Design’s more expensive DACs use Stillpoints as the standard footers.  They might consider bringing the Still-points down to the M3’s price point to get the maximum performance out of it, even if they have to charge a bit more to use them on this model".

I still recommend you install the MDx Upgrade Board.