Should I upgrade my Tubes

I have a Rogue Audio Magnum II which is 100 Watts per channel paired with Vandersteen Treo CT speakers. My tubes seem to be shot as suddenly I get no amplification (just very low level audio). The 4 power tubes are TUNG-SOL KT120. I have been reading about getting "better" tubes but every discussion seems to get into "depends how you like the sound" types of comments similar to every other audio component - LOL.

So what's a man do ?
readheads
After some research and calling Nick at Rogue Audio, he told me that the biggest impact will be by tube rolling the center (of 5) preamp tube 12AU7. He mentioned the Mullard 12AU7 NOS made in England for the military. Anyone have experience with it ?
readheads,

I agree with Nick at Rogue that tube rolling the center with a Mullard 12AU7 NOS will give you the biggest impact since that is what I’m using on my Magnum 3. Great detail, bass and quite smooth without any edgy brightness. Call Andy at Vintage tubes and he’ll be more than helpful plus he tests every tube he sells. The 12AU7 should cost around $120.

I also purchased my Magnum 3 with Golden Lion KT77s instead of the standard KT120. The KT77s are a great all around tube and will cost around $200 for the quad. The KT77s also need to be biased at 25 to 30 instead of 35 for the KT120. I found no sound difference setting it at 25 which makes the tubes last longer.