Sam here and this goes much deeper than i ever thought.

As you read this with an open mind it will make sense. l bought a high quality emf/rf meter so i could measure the dangerous amounts of emf/rf radiation coming from various appliances and 5g wireless in full swing here in kansas. what i discovered was the wiring within the walls of my apt, are emitting dangerous amounts of dirty electricity including very high rf levels and when ever i re-encoded audio on my desktop pc the dirty emf and rf would be encoded onto the digital audio ruining the sound quality.That got me to thinking if you have a commercial cd or digital download or a streaming service playing digital or a new remasterd vinyl album cut from a digital source it will have dirty emf and rf frequencies encoded onto the album along with the music and this would explain why digital sounds worse than vinyl cut from an analog master. now here is where it gets crazy? using my emf/rf meter for testing i discovered that when you listen to digital audio or streaming digital audio including vinyl cut from a digital source and the device you're using to listen to the audio becomes a broadcast antennia with all the emf and rf frequencies that were encoded onto the digital audio when it was originally encoded by the record companany are being amplified by your device and broadcast surounding you in dangerous levels of radiaton and the only way i could get the levels down to safe levels is to re-encode the digital audio using a shungite stone to absorb the dirty electricity and keep it from encoding itself onto the digital audio and the sound quality is 100% better.
guitarsam
Hey I make no claims regarding my own mental performance personally.  So please take things with a grain of salt or two.  I’m just happy that I still have a mind and my bosses still find it adequate. :^)
@ Sam, your conclusions may be a little premature, but you’re essentially on the right track. And there actually are "dangerous" amounts of EMR, 5G, WIFI and other things in the ordinary home. In a sense it’s actually worse and more involved than you might think.

There’s a guy in Tunica, Ms that has been going down this track for some time now. His name is Alan Maher and you can find him at alanmaherdesigns.net. His company has 3 divisions to it that are all essentially based on the same tech, just different apps. Home audio, health and pro audio (Alan is also a mastering consultant and has worked with a variety of artists and is a live-sound engineer as well as a building biologist and grounding expert).

I’ve been dealing with Alan for more than a decade now and I’ve dropped some coin on him over the years...to the tune of $13k, currently. I’ve joked with him that I’m thinking of claiming him as a dependent. But no worries, you wouldn’t have to spend anywhere near that to hear a difference with your music. Most of his filters are roughly around 1 or $200, or even less. But, if I ever thought I was getting a bad product or bad service I think I would’ve found it by now.

But my point is, he also has filters that treat the health aspect that you’re already onto, as well as for sound. Many of his filters do both at the same time. Alan’s approach is to treat electrical noise at the source...the components, the appliance, the breaker box, etc, etc. But, it also keeps costs down and filter effectiveness up. He’s using the meters, too, of course and that has a lot to do with how he can accurately come up with comprehensive specs for his filters (you will notice that few if any other companies in the electrical noise reduction arena are doing that - that’s because most all of it snake oil [and I use the word advisedly]). But, for my money, Alan seems to be the real deal.

If you want, you can email him or phone him if you call between 8:00 and 4:30 on weekdays. He doesn’t have an answering service, so if you call at night, you’d be waking him up. But, I would tell him your situ and I’m sure he can tell you what he can do.
@mapman 
Joking buddy......
Hence the smilies?
Glad you still are of sound mind and body, in todays times thats about as good as we can hope for!
Uber yes I figured. I was joking too. My mental state has never been more acute. 🤡. Famous last words....
Post removed