unbeatable Class A integrated

Is there any unbeatable class A SS integrated amplifier under 15K?

Thanks!
ramon74

"Does anyone know how warm the Sugden A21SE gets? I'm tempted, but I'd prefer a built in phono stage"

I spent the last 2 weeks demoing an A21 Signature(20wpc.entry version)..The amp overall does not get too hot to touch EXCEPT for 2 areas,the airflow hole areas close to the source selector & power button on the case top get REAL hot,probably hot enough to actually cause a mild burn if your so bombed you left your hand there over a minute...
That said I am BLOWN AWAY by how good the amp sounded & have BEEN CONVERTED can I get an AMEN!
Yep,ordered the A21 SE just yesterday..No more tubes,well except for a small headphone amp...NEVER believed SS could image,stage OR have the tonal saturation of tubes,I was WRONG!!!
I can’t debate the merits and demerits of the various classes of amps out there, as I’ve not heard that many, and I’ve certainly never heard them AB’d. 
What I can assuredly say is that the Luxman L590 AX Mk2 made by far the most positive change in my system. The ‘even my wife noticed it’ applies here. There was no straining to hear a difference, and being 60 years old I’ve been on the audio merry-go-round a long time.
My guess is that it’s the class A bias at work- I would imagine most or all of these amps have a certain sonic signature that I would enjoy. I’ll leave the max power debate to you guys. I really like the Luxman, I’ve had it for four years, with zero hiccups.
So if you think you’d like the class A sound, it probably comes down to the feature set that various manufacturers offer. I do occasionally use the tone controls, love the headphone amp, and the phono stage sounds good too. No DAC, digital readout, user preferences to set here; it is strictly an analogue piece.
Enjoy your search.
Another vote for the Luxman 590 AXII. I’ve had a lot of gear, this awesome integrated is staying. One of the finest examples of an amp that does it all.
If you can live with a minimalistic design aesthetic, the PureAudio One Integrated form New Zealand is superb.