100v,115v versus 230v

Some audio technicians/ enthusiasts claiming that, high end audio equipment performs much better european 220/230v even 240 UK  voltage if that's the case why USA 110V / 120 volt AC ?
128x128sabih
But you in the US use higher amperage fuses in your equipment and they sound better!
And the us power plug is probably a better, firmer fit in the receptacle than the round blades of Schuko in mainland Europe.
220 is more efficient than 110.  Three phase is more efficient than 220.  110 is less likely to kill you.  The duration between pulses is longer on 110, and you will have more time to escape the grip of electricity stopping your nerve impulses.  At the same watts, amperage is lower, the lower the voltage.  That is why a car uses up to a 1000 amp fuse on a 12 volt system.  1000/12 is only about 83.33 watts  A 20 amp 110 volt circuit is 2200 watts; 240 v is double that, and can be 50 amps in a house stove or A/C, or 5500 watts of killing power.  DC gives no time in between pulses for your nerves to control muscles.:  You can't escape unless you accidentally fall and gravity pulls you away from the current source, such as a wire.
Every house has 240 volts which you can use through a 240 volt breaker and wiring the outlet as 240 volts. However, most of the circuits in a house will be 120 volts because the breaker panel is split into two, 120 volt legs. I have four 240 volt outlets in my house. One in the kitchen for the oven, one in the laundry room for a dryer, and two in my workshop for welders and other 240 volt tools. If you want to run you equipment on 240 volts, have an electrician put in the correct wiring and an outlet.
@GEORGEHIFI7, BRILLIANT ! it seem to me this little device is almost perfect answer.