Bricasti DAC owners

I’m not associated with Bricasti other than owning a Bricasti dac. 
If you own a Bricasti dac purchased before 2020, I strongly suggest considering obtaining the newest digital board, the MDx.

It’s that good. 
There certainly is nothing wrong with any prior BRICASTI digital board. Technology advances, particularly in digital, and the MDx is a worthy advance 
128x128zavato
No issues here on an M21 where the board was already installed when built in March 2021.
I have relatively new M12 with MDX board installed and no problems. In addition, Damon from Bricasti who lives near me came by and installed some additional new updates. Now there are labels you can add to input name eg. input 2 RCA be omes
I have relatively new M12 with MDX board installed and no problems. In addition, Damon from Bricasti who lives near me came by and installed some additional new updates. Now there are labels you can add to input name eg. input 2 RCA becomes “phono”. Also, they were able to change the HT. Bypass so it is automatically selected rather than mess with the reference button. Finally, they changed the three-push balance On remote to turn on/off so now it is one push. Can’t say enough good things about Damon and all the Bricasti staff. Occasionally Roon can’t find the Bricasti so I have to reset the Unit which seems to fix it.
Per @lxgreen  on turning on/off from remote.  Does anyone know how to do it on the M1 to turn on/off through remote?
I installed my board early July.  The improvements are recommended.  I have some latency issues with DSD.  It seems to have latency when I switch between tracks in DSD.  I am using a laptop with Jriver and a SOtM trifecta over USB.  DoP seems to work better than Direct DSD.