Looking for a speaker cable with a relaxed sound.

Looking for a cable to pair with my Focal Maestro speakers. I want to offset the forwardness a bit with the right cable. I want it to relax the forwardness but also don’t want to loose transparency and detail. Thanks Mike 
hiendmmoe
Audience is a very safe bet for a cable that’s more relaxed and slightly warm without losing detail or extension. I use Au24 SX a lot and while it’s not the best absolutely speaking or in every situation, it’s very consistent and reliably musical. For less money Ohno is worth a try.
For even less money I’m current breaking in Mogami 3082 coaxial speaker cable  which many swear by, will give it a serious listen this weekend.

If you want even more of a “warm and fuzzy” cable, some of the older Cardas models are an obvious choice. IMO those start getting you into the “abject coloration/detail loss” territory but that does help in some systems. The newer Clear line is much more neutral and less warm than Audience.

I think someone else mentioned to ditch any silver wire and I wholeheartedly agree, my inclination would be to stick to copper with any Focal speakers. 
Ah yes my bad, you have silver ribbon wire. In that case, even Cardas Clear will be warm and lovely for you. :) I would also add Furutech to that list. I am currently reviewing DSS-4.1 and it is an incredible cable, completely honest in a very musical way. Best in a system that is also close to neutral, but I suspect it will be much fuller and smoother than your current wire.
@millercarbon saying stuff that doesn't say anything. Just jibber jabber. He is a troll.
@highendmmoe, 

Any update or progress on your hunt for the speaker cables?