Best Speakers for a small Nearfield room, budget at most $10000 (used is also ok)

Hi guys, I am a newbie here and am searching the best speakers in a small room (my room is about 13’ x 10’).
Consider a pair of bookshelf or small floor standing (like Magico S1 mk1?). Those speakers will be placed near the corner of the room, may be I will prefer a sealed case.

I listen to female vocals, jazz and light original sound tracks at a relatively low volume. Since I am transferred from a headphone system, what I really care is the musically and smoothness of the system. Any suggestions?

BTW, I am in USA now. What kind of brands that could be easily found in Usa?

Now I am looking at Magico a3 (There are multiple driver for a3, I am afraid it is an overkill for my room), Magico a1(seems good), Raidho xt1, xt2, used c1.1 ?
128x128ayanamisk
Yes, that is a small room. Your definitely going to want a speaker ported in the front so you can get it closer to the wall. A Harbeth HL5 Plus would be great but might overload the room and a Harbeth 30.2 monitor may be a better choice. Both are great for near field listening, are ported in the front and would go well in a small room....and they fit in your budget.
You may want to look at the Q Acoustics Concept 300 speakers. John Atkison from stereophile compared them with much more expensive speakers like Wilson's Alexia 2, Magico's S5 Mk.II, and KEF's Blade Two.

Here is a link: https://www.stereophile.com/content/q-acoustics-concept-300-loudspeaker-page-2
You may want to look at ATC they are sealed box and they have an active option. The SCM 19a May work great in your room. I have listened to the larger SCM40a and it is phenomenal.