Recommendations for HDMI cables specifically for audio quality

I want to replace the analogue cables from my OPPO Blu ray 203 to a Denon AVC X8500 with an HDMI cable and improve or equal the SQ. Suggestions would be welcome. I have checked previous posts and most of them are a few years old now and an update may be required Please and Thank you
128x128pjr801
Thanks
I had checked the previous forum and wasn’t sure if the Wireworld 5-2 would be able to transmit 4k or 8 k. The platinum Wireworld 7 cost is half what I paid for the Denon so maybe its a bit too much for my budget. Dh Labs looks interesting and price-wise is enticing. If the Wireworld can move 4k its most probably 1st choice. My only misgiving is buying online the chance of forgeries. I purchased some table tennis rubber off Ali Express once and although it was still a good rubber at a good price, as I had been using the real thing it didn’t quite match it.I located a seller with Wireworld 5-2 2mfor about $200 US which is fine on my budget but just need to be sure the price sounds about right.
That pricing is about right.  The Starlight are typically $100 to $300.  The Silver Starlight are typically $300 to $500.  There isn't many up for sale used right now.

The old Starlight / Silver Starlight are built with exactly the same design as the current Ultraviolet cable.  The Ultraviolet is 4K certified by DPL Labs.  Several of these cables should be fine at 4K.

The reason these cables are so good is that they are heavy silver clad and use large 24awg conductors.  The Heimdall uses 25awg and the Neotech uses 26 awg, but they are still excellent.

Many cables use smaller conductors (such as 30awg in the Audioquest vodka).  The sound just doesn't have as much oomph and the video is not as good.
Hey, Thanks auxinput that's great advice. I will report back in due course. Might take a while to get here but Im patient and it should be worth the wait. The analogue outputs are great but it's just too much cable in too little space.Thanks again everyone who gave me advice.

A great cable and deal WWorld silver sphere hdmi

i use on my OLED tv, and excellent sound from my ddc reclocker to dac I2S $300 a meter or $450 for 2 m before discounts perrotta consultants  great deal and service.

You guys may want to take a listen to the new DH Labs Hdmi Silversonic 2.1 for 8k it's an optical/copper hybrid, I never heard anything like it ! period !