Focal kanta 2 vs Sonus faber olympica 2..which to buy?

Hello
The floorstanders being offered are 1500 in price difference (kanta is more)😀
I was able to audition the kanta,but not the olympicas..

I will drive them using a primaluna tube integrated 
I do like the Kantas,they are not harsh(something I have heard people say about beryllium tweeter)
70% will be for music..mostly Bollywood mp3s,Spotify and tidal..in that order.

PS:if I had not heard the kantas I would’ve gone with olympica😔Now I am torn ..is it worth the 1500 more I currently own the Sonus faber Cremona auditor Bookshelves
Would kindly request members here to weigh in ..I am not looking at other alternatives

cheers
kalyan

Ag insider logo xs@2xvidya46
I have both, hard to decide.

One thing is for sure, the Kanta finish is meh at best.
Old guy with red tie..hah..I thot he was kidding..

Anyhow, Thanks all for your inputs..This deal also hinges on me selling my Auditors..And TMR quoted a Buy it now price of 1800$..That really sucks..Here on audiogon I see some for 3K..

So I am just trying to chill a bit and take it slow..but that Kanta deal will not last..its 7K,demo with warranty of 5 years..but the SF Olympicas would be used (1.5K) less..

I will ask the dealer for an in home demo..
Cheers

Well..I went on a tour of dealers today..and was able to listen to olympica nova 5 ,sonetto 8,dynaudio contour 30 and a lillium (just cause it was there)

The dealer has 11000 sqft showroom..whoa..beautiful place..each display was with McIntosh gear ..he had all of the sonus faber lines..He was a pleasure to talk to and spent 2 hours just listening to music with him..and chatting..great guy..👍🏽👍🏽..
That is a great afternoon well spent ..

Will be going back next weekend to listen to the sonetto and contour 30,with my music..it’s turning out to be a good summer after all..
😃😃