What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
Having watched some of the Townshend demo videos and experienced the benefits of iso acoustics pucks, I'm with @rixthetrick on the benefits of springs. Given the pure mechanical nature, I went with the Chinese solution on AliExpress: 
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32953238126.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.69914c4dryN2ld

$38 for a set of 8 reasonably attractive and apparently well-engineered spring isolators. Springs are removable so you can adjust to the weight of your component. Still waiting for delivery, but I bought 16 and am planning to isolate the entire system. Assuming the quality is consistent with the store reviews, that's not bad for < $80. 

For people interested in trying other footing solutions (like ceramic bearings) without taking a big financial hit a this store has many other popular footer solutions: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Foot-pad-LED-Volume-Display/3630068_513630114.html?spm=a2g0o....
I have a bunch of iso/vib devices gathering dust. Among them Herbies discs, rubber cups with both wood and the glass balls, aluminum cones, billet aluminum cubes, Mapleshade cork blocks (single and double), sorbothane (sound killers, like the Kubes Ric forced me to buy with my EVS1200 amp)... Some 15 years ago I had Still Points and Risers under everything. All these with different systems. I did hear the double Black Ravolis in my system, which were amazing, but too expensive for my blood.

I HIGHLY recommend Machina Dynamica Springs, which I have under all my components. They perform in 3 dimensions and are an absolute bargain

hth
+1 for the Machina Dynamica Springs. Have them under tubes amps and pre, and digital.
very very good.
@rixthetrick - I received my springs yesterday and replaced the Stillpoints under my amps.  The springs I purchased look identical to the Machina Dynamica springs and cost me about $35 for 12 of them.

The amps now sit on 5 springs each, over purpose-designed SRA Ohio-Class XL+² platforms, which each sit on low profile, heavy Sound Anchor stands that are spiked through low-profile carpet into the concrete slab-on-grade floor.

I am glad I ordered extra springs since I realized the front ends of the amps are much heavier than the rear, due to the very large toroidal transformer in each.  Since I had extra, I was able to place a fifth spring directly under the holding bolt for the transformers and that was sufficient to level out the front and rear of the amplifier nicely.  The springs are not quite half-way to their fully compressed state resulting in plenty of play remaining up and down.

The compressed height of the springs is almost identical to the height of the Stillpoints so visually it looks great - I cannot even see the springs.  I need to post some upgraded system pictures since I realize I do not even have the new SMc Audio amps posted yet and they look pretty cool on the SRA stands.

Too soon to determine the sonic impact yet, but t if these sound good then I have 8 Stillpoint minis to use under other gear, or to sell.

I would like to try springs under my speakers which are on Sound Anchor Signature Stands and are currently spiked to the concrete.  I have a couple of challenges being that they are purposely tilted with the front being a little bit higher, plus the issue of the weight distribution being not exactly even.  The weight is about 170 pounds for each speaker/stand combination.  If I go with springs, I would want them to be very low profile.  I will give it some thought.  My other option for decoupling would be to try Herbie's Audio Lab Giant Threaded Stud Gliders at about $300 for 8 of them.  They would handle the tilt and provide a secure connection to the bottom of the Sound Anchor speaker stands.   Some here have reported good luck with those but I am a little concerned about either the Gliders or the springs sitting directly on carpet.  Maybe I should try hockey pucks first just to see what I think about the sound decoupled.