Recommendations for a network streamer for my system playing Tidal Masters

I am looking for a high-end network streamer possibly with a built-in DAC to add to my audio system primarily to play Tidal Master (MQA) (Qobuz not available in Canada), as I finally want to get away from using CDs. I am not intending on ripping my old CDs or running a NAS necessarily.

My system is from 2005 and includes:

emmlabs CDSD (CD/SACD) transport

emmlabs DCC2  DAC/preamp

Lamm M1.2 monoblock amps

Kharma Midi-Grand céramique 3-way speakers

Ultimately I am looking for a network streamer that will be able to play Tidal Masters (not necessarily MQA) with a natural and musical sound quality that will complement the type of components I have.

First, I was wondering about just a network streamer and optically connecting to DCC2 as my DAC/preamp but worry that some of the current DACs within network streamer players may produce a better result for streaming than using my DCC2 given the progress in DACs in the last 15y. But,  I was wondering using the emmlabs NS-1 and connecting optically to the DCC2, but don't know how that well that would work. Alternatively, using the simaudio MiND2 streamer and optically connect to my DCC2, as a signifcantly cheaper alternative to the NS-1.  

Alternatively, going with a network streamer/DAC player I want to keep my budget at below $10K. I live in a smaller city and don't have many stereo stores to audition equipment and with pandemic it is tough to travel to audition. Therefore, I am going to have to go without audition most likely.   Based on reading I am thinking about things like:  

simaudio moon 390;

auralic Altair G1

Auralic Vega G1 (or possibly G2.1)

esoteric N-05

aurender A10

Lumin T2

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge

Thanks for your help.

thom_y
Not that I have done any comparison shopping, but I still enjoy my Mytek Brooklyn Bridge to the point where I just don't have any urge to replace it. 
I have the Auralic Altair G1 and think it sounds absolutely excellent playing my music files from hard drive as well as streaming Qobuz.
So I am assuming Tidal would sound similar.

The Lightning app that you control it with (has to be iOS) is great. Or you can control directly through the web app if you don't have iOS phone/iPad.

I use the XLR outs from the unit direct into my Krell Foundation 4k and they compliment each other very well.

As far as your questions about MQA, etc - sorry. I don't have any experience with that.

Good luck

thanks for your input.  I am hoping to try out the Altair in my system at the end of the week