Need help finding a phono/preamp

Getting into vinyl and using stuff I have and so far have bought.
Pioneer PL-550 turntable
nagaoka mp 110
Active krk rokit 6 g3

What phono/preamp would best go with my setup thx, I can also mention I know preamps can cost crazy amounts so my range is say max 500
endless108
@endless108 , you will not be disappointed with the Schiit Mani.  I just received another one to hook up with my 1987 Rega P3 driving a vintage pair of Klipsch Forte II's.  The system is a "house warming" gift to my 29 year old son and his fiancée.
So I have a Schiit Mani in a drawer. When I was running MM cartridges, it worked fine and lots of the music made its way through. Once I shifted to MC cartridges, it was unable to reject RFI from a nearby radio antenna. I spoke with Schiit and my local experts, but there was no solution that worked. 

At that point, I started going up the price tree till I foundd a stage that could reject noise and sound superb.

I share all this so that you can think about down the road as well. If you live in an area without much radio interference or EMI, I would agree that the Schiit Mani is a respectable contender. It will get you into vinyl playback and will let some of that magic come through. 

When and if you decide to upgrade, you won't be out much money.

If, however, you do live in an area with interference, you can either decide now to stick with MM cartridges and avoid MC or you can look now for a stage that can do a better job at rejecting such noise.

Hope this helps.
Got everything up and running.100% in love with the mani, sound is out of this world! Thanks all