Need help finding a phono/preamp

Getting into vinyl and using stuff I have and so far have bought.
Pioneer PL-550 turntable
nagaoka mp 110
Active krk rokit 6 g3

What phono/preamp would best go with my setup thx, I can also mention I know preamps can cost crazy amounts so my range is say max 500
endless108
I would highly recommend the 110 LP V2 from simaudio. Under $500, multiple adjustments to fit any cartridge. I love the sound of mine with my VPI Classic 1 table and Lyra Kleos cart.
The Parks Puffin deserves its own discussion. I have one of those with my pro-ject table strictly for poorly recorded albums. Great way to improve any sound that needs it. Lacking treble, midrange or bass, no problem. Cool gizmo regardless that it is going through a sort of digital equalizer before it comes out analog again.
If you're not opposed to looking at used equipment, check into the Graham Slee brand. I use one with a Pioneer PL-530 table and the result is very good. One thing about the Slee line that really makes them shine is the use of their dedicated power supply (PSU1). That may push your budget a bit but there are units out there if you search enough.

The Schiit Mani is hard to beat for the $$. That said, I almost replaced mine, actually considered a used Parks ‘original’ phono stage, not the Puffin. But decided to gamble a bit, and bought a Chinese LPS unit for the Mani for $120 as I had read many good reports from adding one. A surprisingly nice improvement as soon as I hooked it up. Immediately switched the gain on the Manu down a notch, and everything seemed much more balanced and smooth. Right now, I have no desire to replace the Mani anymore....but eventually will, no doubt.