Rebuild or new cartridge with my zeta tonearm

Hey all,

im refurbishing my Gyrodec with Zeta tonearm. I have a Sumiko Talisman Virtuoso B . It needs a new stylus and possible rebuild from Soundsmith. My question:

is it better to rebuild the Sumiko or get a new cart? What carts would you recommend within tonearm? 
Thanks in Advance
128x128birdfan
Denon 301 or Sumiko BluePoint S model. I have both and they both are very fine, sweet-sounding cartridges. The Denon is a bit more laid-back
Considering the fact that Zeta belongs to heavy arms the right 
question would be ''which cart from Low compimance and low
otput kinds is preferable for this arm?  BTW excelent arm for
low compliance MC kinds with chakster argument added :
 low price. 
no retip? I understand hesitancy, but it is often done, that seller seems deep into it, and returns accepted, so I might risk it.

just listened to this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Winds

It went from amazing to stunning with the AT33PTG/II
Hi Birdfan,

I wouldn't be too troubled concerning the combination of 16 gramms of arm-mass and the mass & compliance of the Sumiko Virtuoso, in the VE calculator a healthy 9 hz pops up. Well in the well-behaved area.
Your Sumiko is a mid-output MC, so, this so-called mistracking 'cos of excessive mass (tipwise), seems a tad too anxious.
I've run almost exclusively with HOMC's and they served me well when playing compressed recorded rock as with Killing Joke or well recorded 'all analogue' jazz as with Thelonious Monk. Mistracking has never been an issue. And some records have been with me for some 40 years (I started with a Denon 110) and , of course, show the occasional  wear & ticks/plops. But have not been worn-out!
As of late I have a Soundsmith re-cantied real life Dynavector 10x4 with a sapphire/line-contact cantilever/stylus. And music sounds good. Have a go with SS operating on that cart. I bet it will come back with a vigor. A bit different perhaps, but def. NOT worse. Don't treat listening to ersatz thrills as conserved music as a religion.

Kind Regards, StefV.

Answering question assume at least some knowledge.
Asking questions does not. But how can persons who newer
owned Zeta arm give advise about the question asked?