is this the greatest live band of all time?

l know everybody has there own opinion however you be the judge?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyEbr6HvWy0
guitarsam
@limomangus
We're showing our age.
As a young kid, I remember my parents could not miss a single episode of Lawrence Welk and what 10 or 12 year old kid wouldn't be infatuated with the Lennon Sisters LOL :-)

Jim
Ok no fooling around  Bruce Springsteen.....the energy, the length of his shows....I saw him after 9/11 in Meadowlands...what a great show...
Yeah Allan Sherman and Lawrence Welk...At least i got to see the driving horse at the Steel pier too....My Grandmother and Greatgrandmother both of them loved them...i had to be quite of leave the room...lol

Ok. I've seen Springsteen live scores of times going back to his days at local bars in Asbury Park (and at least once every 2 years since then to date). He represents more than half of the top 10 shows I've ever seen. (Elton John and John Lennon for a set at MSG being #1).
But I saw a guy a few times--for the first time years ago because I had read an article in which Bruce said that he was the best live performer  on the planet and that he (Bruce) could not measure up. It was Prince--- who was never a real favorite of mine. Only had and still only have 2 of his albums and don't play them much on the big rig. But live-- the most amazing live performer I've ever seen.  Great guitar player often while doing splits, dancing---coordinated moves in tandem with of all of his players. It was like watching James Brown on steroids only with less sweat.