Bricasti DAC owners

I’m not associated with Bricasti other than owning a Bricasti dac. 
If you own a Bricasti dac purchased before 2020, I strongly suggest considering obtaining the newest digital board, the MDx.

It’s that good. 
There certainly is nothing wrong with any prior BRICASTI digital board. Technology advances, particularly in digital, and the MDx is a worthy advance 
128x128zavato
This from Brian at Bricasti:

You can write that we are aware of it and are looking into it.  it's a hard
thing to track down though, so it will take some time to find it and correct
it but we are trying to find it now.  meanwhile if it occurs you can go in
and out of standby, this resets the DACs.   Of course anything you can bring
to us on the events leading up to it would be helpful, and it will be easy
to update the MDx with the upgrade flash chip we used in the past.
Thanks @jglacken . Both my friend and I brought up this issue as well but we are experiencing it without any other device in between the transport and dac. Thanks for sharing.  I just hope the fix is something that can be done either via usb software download(if one doesn't have network option) or over the internet if one has Ethernet option.  Instead of having to send the unit back to them.  But this is of course a wishful thinking.
This from Brian from Bricasti again
I am trying to track this one down, its not easy.  If it happens to you
again let me know more about the circumstances.

Is everyone who is experiencing operational anomalies on the new Mdx board finding it's on the left channel only? 
I have no issues with my Bricasti M21 DAC with the MDx board. My source is the Aurender N10.

I wonder if the sound and distortion issues are caused by an ‘interface issue’ between your source and the Bricasti DAC. This is just a guess.

Please disconnect all components from the wall plug, wait 2 minutes and then re-start?

This process might reset the interface. Does this help?

Please keep us posted. Thanks. Howard.