Basic Tidal streamer to USB DAC

Forgive me if I'm broaching a topic that has been addressed many times before, but I've been searching through the forums and can't quite find what I'm looking for.

I currently use a MacBook Pro running Audirvana Plus to stream Tidal directly viA USB to my DAC.  I want to eliminate the MacBook from this chain and instead use a basic network streamer that I can control from an iPhone or iPad to stream Tidal to the DAC.  The DAC is USB only so this streamer must have a USB out.

I can't seem to find a basic streamer that does just this and only this.  I don't need a DAC in the streamer, and I really don't understand all the other Roon business and all that.  I just want to stream Tidal to my DAC without using a laptop.

Any recommendations?  Thanks for your help.

zm
Having a USB interface usually requires a decent CPU behind it for the drivers.

If you forget that and go with coax or optical you'll have more choices.

Personally use Roon with a mini PC hidden in the closet and Raspberry Pi 4 as the streamer and USB interface to my Mytek Brooklyn.
SOtM sMs-200 Neo is USB out only for $450.
I cannot recommend as I couldn't get it to play nice in my system.
But you might have better luck.
It DID sound great with QobuZ and local files.
I’m reading that the OP wants a standalone "not-a-computer" (even though that’s what all these products are) device with USB out, so the recommendation for the Project S2 is right on. There was also the discontinued Auralic Aries Mini, and current production Auralic Aries Gx's.
OP here - a Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra is what I ended up with, and it fits my needs perfectly.
Post removed