Aftermarket fuse for subwoofers?

Anyone with experience changing their subwoofer(s) fuse(s)? With SR running a 3-for-2 promo this month on their Orange fuse line, which I use everywhere else in my system, I’m curious if there’s anything noticeable to be gained swapping out the OEM’s in my JL Audio e-110’s.

highstream
highstream

Save your money and put it toward a better sub woofer that will improve things, the fuse BS won’t. Don't listen to the fuser shillers here.

An experiment you can try to prove to yourself to see if you can hear a difference, the normal fuse vs a shorted out fuse (do not leave it like this though, illegal and dangerous)

Cheers George
Post removed 
Not quite sure why Aunty Fuse decided to show up as the OP made it quite clear in his opener that he is not invited.

(Note: this thread is only for those who accept that fuses make an SQ difference; others, please pass)
But then again after Aunty Fuses deplorable posting last night it is obvious he has no shame or guilt.

Quite right MC,no respectable E.E would even dream of recommending anybody to try that mad scientist trip with a shorted out fuse.

Ergo Aunty Fuse is not a respectable....
Well I will let you guys fill in the blanks.