What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
How about LessLoss.com the "Bindbreaker vibration control equipment feet". Sound great in all aspects. Read my review on their website. Unfortunately they need careful handling and the equipment slides around easily. But well worth it, even though they are not the cheapest and not the prettiest or most expressive looking ones :)
Aftermarket footers are system, and even more so, component cassis specific. It depends on what you need or want sonically, as many of them will shift tonality slightly one way or the other. 
One I don’t see mentioned much are the Daedalus Isolation Devices (DiD’s). Steel bearings sandwiched between wood surfaces in an aluminum enclosure, as well as brass utilized. The dissimilar materials is the key and bearings in this way work way better than bearings between more metal from my experience... All ya gotta do is call Lou to purchase. Highly recommended. 
I use a mix of DiD’s, ISOacoustic IsoPucks, EVP’s and built-in still points on my preamp.

The IsoPucks (no need to pay for the higher models from what I’ve heard. They’re just for looks) work best —and very well— directly under the stock feet of my Lampizator. On my ss amp, they work best under the heat sinks rather than under the chassis portion. 
EVP’s only worked for me under my power conditioner/filter And one under an AppleTV for SiriusXM streaming when needed, but it sure does wok here (with a weight too). 
Anything else with rubber or composite rubber I have never had good luck with. Did all the tenderfoot footers, Sorbothane and so forth and always found it to slow down the bass or mess with timing somehow.
Mechanical drainage of micro vibrations makes a tremendous difference, in a positive manner, on the total sound quality.  It's really amazing how much improvement a quality footer can provide.  Sorbothane was popular in the 1980s and is still being used today.  However, it is now considered very entry level for footers and actually is not a good solution if your looking to improve on dynamics, clarity, and tight bass.  Sorbothane detracts from all of those characteristics.  I use Symposium Acoustics Rollerblock Jr + (the + means the upgraded balls to tungsten carbide).  They work best when used in conjunction with the proper platform.  I use the Symposium Acoustics Ultra platforms.  Great product, not cheap but also not the most expensive on the market.  Do your research and make the choice you are most comfortable with.  As long as you land on a high grade product, with proven results, you will be well rewarded. 
@jriggy  In your experience with the Daedalus DiD's do they get better with time or do they make marked improvements once installed?
Hi nasaman

I don’t know the budget you are comfortable with or the price of your amp so it’s hard to suggest anything.

If it’s in the budget, the CMS Center Stage feet are truly amazing (as I previously stated). I also forgot to mention the new Wilson Pedestals. They retail for $2225.00 for a set of three but that’s only good for equipment up to 75lbs. Since your amp weighs 82 lbs you’ll need to buy another one  (good up to 25 lbs) at a cost of around $795.00 each (I think). These are “supposed” to be even better than the CMS feet. Personally I find it hard to believe that they will outperform the CMS feet but I’m keeping an open mind. My local dealer sells both so I’m going to take home a set of the Wilson feet and decide for myself. In my opinion, the only way to properly evaluate anything is to put it in your system and listen for yourself and avoid quick a/b comparisons. Trust your own ears. Good luck.

Scot