Why the truth is not in them ??

I wonder how many people have been told something by a buyer, that was no where near the truth....I hate to think how many times I  have been told that I will send a Pay-Pal tomorrow, or I'll send you a check tonight....and never do anything of the kind.....I've been waiting for two weeks for a check from a guy in Michigan  , I have sold a item 13 times on another web-site based on what a person has told me and never received the first penny..........Does anyone tell the truth anymore ??   I have one web-site that I do business on that has a 98% negative truth rate.....Isn't that a poor way to deal with people ??     What are your experience ?? 
autospec
P.S.: coveting your neighbor’s hifi is right out!!!
Even in my heavenly state actual audio room system, i covet some other system....

i am a sinner, a fool, and a..... I am without words.....

Even if my system is perfect for me now, after these 2 years experiments, i dream about the Berning zotl amplifier of my neighbour...

I think this hobby is sometimes frustrating even for those who are happy....They are not enough happy...
I remember the first bottle of wine i drink, i tought i will be happier with a second one.... :)

:)
mahgister, 

We are all sinners no doubt, but personally, I am willing to give you a pass!

Cheers!
..forgive me Lord but I have sinned....can’t stop coveting those big mbl speakers and a suitable room to put them in!!!!!

Luckily my neighbors don’t have that either.