Why the truth is not in them ??

I wonder how many people have been told something by a buyer, that was no where near the truth....I hate to think how many times I  have been told that I will send a Pay-Pal tomorrow, or I'll send you a check tonight....and never do anything of the kind.....I've been waiting for two weeks for a check from a guy in Michigan  , I have sold a item 13 times on another web-site based on what a person has told me and never received the first penny..........Does anyone tell the truth anymore ??   I have one web-site that I do business on that has a 98% negative truth rate.....Isn't that a poor way to deal with people ??     What are your experience ?? 
autospec
Maybe but the Romans didn’t turn out so well in the end either. Nor the barbarians.

The book is still open for us all these days but its not looking good in many parts from a ten commandments perspective.....we’ll see!
P.S.: coveting your neighbor’s hifi is right out!!!
Even in my heavenly state actual audio room system, i covet some other system....

i am a sinner, a fool, and a..... I am without words.....

Even if my system is perfect for me now, after these 2 years experiments, i dream about the Berning zotl amplifier of my neighbour...

I think this hobby is sometimes frustrating even for those who are happy....They are not enough happy...
I remember the first bottle of wine i drink, i tought i will be happier with a second one.... :)

:)
mahgister, 

We are all sinners no doubt, but personally, I am willing to give you a pass!

Cheers!