What do/did you do for a living?

With the increasingly high priced items people own and are selling, I'm curious about the line of work people do or have done. I thought my $5k integrated was a massive investment, but seeing users searching for $100k speakers or $75k SET amplifiers has me curious about the varying lines of work people do to afford these items. 
128x128j-wall
I worked as a dishwasher, busboy, delivery driver, prep cook, line cook, bartender, host, waiter, relief manager, food-service manager, kitchen manager, assistant general manager between five different restaurants. I also audited and supervised for an inventory company and worked as a merchandiser and supervisor for two different grocery companies. I am currently the grocery manager at a store in Oregon.
Commercial and residential remodeling contractor.

@ricmci My dad, brother, & sister are all physicians. Very glad to have you and the rest of the teams out there these days. Stay safe
After founding and selling AVRev.com, HomeTheaterReview.com and AudiophileReview.com and being fired by some of the people who bought them...

I now play Pokemon Go professionally.

I was a financial institutions lawyer with an emphasis in troubled loan workouts and liquidations.  I've been retired for six years now, and spend a great deal of time listening to my system and my music.  My system is modest by Agon standards.  I have had an interest in both music (of all kinds) and electronics (an amateur radio operator) for nearly 57 years.  My frustration with the hobby these days is that manufacturers  and designers spend way too much time and effort creating "cost no object" components which the majority of us will never buy or enjoy.  I think the real challenge is designing and squeezing out the maximum performance for the least cost, but that is not the trend.  I choose not to pursue six figure audio systems, but rather cobble together components that give me a pleasing sound.  Thank goodness for the secondary market. 

My son is a software engineer and formerly a classical violinist.  He has no interest in stereo equipment and questions my sanity when I purchase and upgrade equipment.  He is like many his age, he is satisfied with computer speakers and streaming with Spotify.  I do not see many his age entering this hobby.  Just like ham radio, when I attend a stereo show, all I see is other white haired old guys like myself.  At this point in life, I am trying to make plans for liquidating all of this electronic equipment I have acquired so my wife won't be left adrift.  It's hell getting old.