Speaker upgrade around 100k retail

Hi guys,

I'm selling my Focal Maestro Utopia III speakers, which I love very much. Nothing wrong with them, I only have the bug again. So here are the ones I'm considering as next step

- Focal Stella Utopia EM (not the new EVO)
- Rockport Altair 2
- Magico M Project
- Tidal Agoria

My system:

CH Precision C1 + D1 / dCS Rossini
Krell EVO Two
Krell FPB 450 mcx / Lamm M1.2 / Burmester 911 monos
Tara Labs cabling

I would buy them as ex-demo or second hand, price differences are within 10-20k range.

So please share your thoughts, experiences, suggestions. Which one yould you choose?
ssblnt99
I have really enjoyed the Tidals when I have heard them, but I've only ever heard them on an all Tidal system. It would be interesting to hear what they sound like with different gear (and you've got some top-notch stuff! to try them with!).
For that price point. Audiogon is not the right forum.

Go to Whatsbestforum.com where you might have better luck finding audiophiles who actually have heard the speakers you mentioned and might even have A/Bed in their homes. And will give you suggestions without the snarky comments or name-calling (high-roller etc) you or 1%-shaming you.

Good luck.
Hi, first greetings from Europe.I had the Gauder RC8 (diamond high version) and just changed to the Gauder DARC 200.
WOW, what a speaker and beside the fabulous RC8 what an upgrade.
Quick and straight bass, excellent highs (diamond version)Using 2 Monaco Westend tub power amps (1 high and middle, 1 for the bass)Burmester Music-Center 151 and a Linn turntable :-)Wonderful, easy to place and you do not need to sit on a specific place in the room as it sound awesome everywhere.
Ever kind of music sounds perfect.
Hope this also helps