How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
@davisbryant

Sounds all good, what else can I say? 😉

So far the best looking and I'm sure sounding alternative to my current gear. 

Now I'll see if these day-dreams will concur - and strong enough to talk to my savings. 😏

Avalon and Rowland gear. Can anyone object to that?
Maybe my pocketbook?
Anyone else? 🤔
Michélle 🇿🇦 

You know what they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", or something like that. How about the Classic Audio Loudspeakers T1.5 reference?

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/wLUn3cWwQ4ia3l5VSQ0kug.tu0JmA_ZGUk0EcicbVvGCb

@audioquest4life

Holy mo!... Can not argue with the eye, nor the ear I guess, of the beholder. 

Or as they already agreed to say in the ancient times in Rome: "De gustibus non disputandum est!" 

And solong you also have the 💪 to move and set up these monsters. 🤗
Michélle 🇿🇦 
Assuming you're still in this hunt, you can get Emerald Physics in colors. I just got a pair of 3.4s in Audi Blue and soon a pair of 2.8s in Bentley Green