What do/did you do for a living?

With the increasingly high priced items people own and are selling, I'm curious about the line of work people do or have done. I thought my $5k integrated was a massive investment, but seeing users searching for $100k speakers or $75k SET amplifiers has me curious about the varying lines of work people do to afford these items. 
128x128j-wall
Erik_squires: 
I enjoyed your quote, “I bring madness to the chaos.”

I am not one to fiddle with anagrams, but upon reading your post, the following immediately leapt out out me as a summation of your chosen vocation. I see it as a portent.
”Messdachanos”. My gift to you in these trying times.
RVW
I’m the former principal clarinetist with the Dallas Symphony and presently the principal clarinetist with the Austin Symphony.
65 retired sales - sold IT consulting for many names most would recognize. Happy to be retired. System is about 10k - all tubes - Covid has given me a good excuse to be in my ManCave and listen to all my LP's.  I have a new amp on order - should be here in 2 weeks or so - and a very understanding wife - 38 years of marriage - no complaints. As another poster said - keep you health. Great thread and interesting to read what everyone used to do/is doing.

Stay happy and healthy all. 
I am a retired 20 year vet of hi end audio retail. Store management.
Or, I’m a retired professional stage actor, university professor and audio book narrator.
Or, back in the day, I was a breeder of show horses. Even then, I still had enough left over for MGII’s and a pair of Dynas.
Post removed